Atomic Bomberman Launcher
Atomic Bomberman is a wildly fun game to play at LAN parties, but its game setup screens leave a lot to be desired. You need to dive into a separate menu screen, there's no clear organization of settings, how do you set up a team game again, and you can't even tell what kind of map you've selected. That's where Atomic Bombmerman Launcher comes in!
So what can it do?
Atomic Bomberman Launcher can:
- Show previews of all the maps
- Separate maps into free-for-all and team maps, and automatically disables random start for team games.
- Keep 2 different keyboard configurations for when you're on the computer by yourself, or if you are with two players on the same keyboard, and switch seamlessly between them.
- Shave a second off the mandatory waiting period between screens in a network game.
- Group the remaining options together logically.
How to use
Download the launcher binaries, and put ablauncher.exe in the Atomic Bomberman directory. Just run the launcher instead of the game.
Download Atomic Bomberman
If you don't have Atomic Bomberman itself, you can obtain it from one of these abandonware sites:
- Home of the Underdogs
- Abandonware Utopia (click tÚlÚcharger)
- Abandonware Paradise (click on Sam & Max)
Atomic Bomberman Launcher and this website are copyright © 2007–2008 by Rico Huijbers
If you want to contact me, you can leave a note on this project's SourceForge support request tracker.